I see it as my responsibility to act ethically and morally in all areas of running a business.
- I endeavour to be honest, open and fair whenever I deal with buyers and sellers.
- Through research I have established a pricing structure, ensuring that my costs are met whilst keeping the price as low as possible for my customers.
- I continuously self regulate my buying and selling strategies, to ensure fairness.
- In all my marketing I am open and clear about sourcing materials, the production process, and the quality of the product.
- When outsourcing the making of products, I ensure I treat my colleagues with respect in relation to working conditions and payment.
- I make sure that I compete fairly with other companies producing similar tie dye products.
- I genuinely embrace and respect the free market.
- My books and records are kept meticulously and honestly.
My blank tee shirts and hoodies are currently made in the USA, however I buy them from from a company less than a mile away. British made tee shirts can be sourced, as can clothing in organic fabrics, so if that is something that you would like to see, then please speak to me about it further.
When I am trading at festivals I try to keep my ecological footprint down to a minimum. I choose not to use the power supplied in favour of my portable solar panel. This charges a small leisure battery which powers my lights and my phone which I use to take card payments. If a customer asks for a bag, then I have recycled paper bags to offer, however I find that a lot of people choose to go without. I recycle the majority of my waste, and reuse items as much as possible.